I love webinars, and I'm not afraid to admit it.
What other single piece of content can fit all the following pieces of a marketing puzzle:
- Traffic generation
- Lead Generation
- Backlink building
- Customer Support
- In some cases it can even be the product itself!
It's true, webinars are kind of a swiss-army knife of online business building, but there has always been a big problem…
The software is super expensive!
That is until this deal just dropped. Pick it up before it's sold out! Let me tell you more:
What I like about this software:
- Price Point: $99 per 100 users on your webinar (so $500 for 500 people on at once)
- Super easy to customize and set up your webinar platform
- A ton of options – lock the room, password protect, lead generation, etc
- Ability to embed the webinar room onto your own website with a single copy/paste of a snippet of code
- Pop up a call to action button at just the right time to sell products live
- 3 different meeting types (Webinar, Q&A, and Meetings) which all serve really important use cases
- Evergreen webinar functionality (coming soon!)
- Ability to custom brand the meeting room as you like
What I don't like about the software
- Limited integrations with autoresponders
- The landing page and registration pages don't have the most customization (I would like to embed them into my own Elementor-built pages)
Questions & Answers about LiveWebinar
One of my awesome subscribers emailed me some really good questions about the software that I didn't include in my video review. Here's a quick rundown:
Can people attend on iOS and Android devices as well as computers?
Absolutely – LiveWebinar runs completely in the browser on HTML5 which means there is no additional software to install by the viewers (looking at you Zoom… grrr).
In fact, I even had a webinar with my mom when she was on her iPad. Screensharing and video conferencing worked fine.
and if you're wondering, I run the tech for her business – but I'm also just a nice son 😉
Can webcam and screens be shared?
Absolutely, and here is a list of all the currently shareable options:
A great feature is that you have several different screen sharing options:
- Entire screen
- Single Application Window
- Single Tab of a browser window
so you can share as much or as little as you'd like! I'm also a big fan of the Whiteboard and Youtube Player features!
How is the Quality of Recordings?
I think the recording quality is decent but not great so far. Webcam quality seems OK when in the smaller frame (webinar layout), but when I shared a full-screen of my desktop, I did notice some fuzziness in the recording:
I will double check with the developer if there is any option to enable higher-quality recordings.
How do I export my attendees?
On your main dashboard you can manage your registrants, and pick the particular event you held to export all attendees. You can then upload them into your Email Marketing system and tag them with the proper information to know where they came from.
Alternatively, Live Webinar integrates natively with the following platforms so you can avoid that annoying work:
They also have a Zapier integration so you can connect it with pretty much anything else you'd like!
Conclusion: don't miss Out On Live Webinar!
It's rare for quality webinar software to run a deal like this. This can be great for so many different uses:
- Group coaching
- Sales pitches
- Meeting with freelance clients
- Recording Webinars (even broadcasting them with a live audience!)
Be sure to check out Live Webinar before it sells out on App Sumo