One of the best ways to make money with your blog is by promoting other people products. For every sale you make you get a percentage (usually 50% or more) from the seller, as a reward for your hard work. This system of making money online is called affiliate marketing.

Read More

Did you know that WordPress powers around 20% of the websites in the whole world wide web? That’s why it isn’t a surprise that there are literally hundreds of WordPress opt-in plugins out there. But what about the rest 80%, what powers them? The rest of them are a combination

Read More

[toc wrapping=”right”]Feature Box is one of a kind WordPress plugin which allows you to grab attention of your readers as soon as they land on your website. It is placed right below your header but above your main content. Feature Box has only one, but extremely important mission – to

Read More

Thrive Leads is a new WordPress opt-in plugin, successor of highly popular Hybrid Connect. It will be launched in the middle of Februray 2015. It is LIVE, check it here, and for a short review see here, for the full Thrive Leads review click here. It might become it is

Read More

Internet marketing world is very exciting and sexy, whether you are working as a growth hacker, social media manager, SEO specialist or you are just a writer. The possibilities are endless, you can work remotely from all around the world on most jobs and the money is great. Besides that,

Read More

Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2014. is approaching rapidly. Most of the companies have already started giving discounts a week before Black Friday weekend, and some of them even 2 weeks before the big day. I am always prepared for Black Friday promotions, saving few hundred of dollars on the

Read More

*Pre-intro: Whoa, this is one huge article (7000+ words), but it has everything you will ever need regarding opt-in forms and list building for WordPress. I promise, you will not have to look anywhere else and waste your time trying to find your perfect opt-in plugin or widget because all you need

Read More

I’m not sure where’s the problem with affiliate links and why people hate them. It’s like when they see something like ?aff123 or #abcd123 or similar affiliate tracking in the end of url they think it’s something wrong with it, or maybe it’s some sort of scam. Hell, even I

Read More